Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Audrey Clark Comes Home




Audrey came home monday. It is so wonderful to have her, she is such a sweetie- I feel like I'm just starting to really get to know her. We're just kind of in survival mode right now (on about 3hrs of sleep), trying to figure her out and also how to get the NICU to see/feed Evangeline. 

Can't wait to have E home too! The night we took A home, E started bottle feeding for the first time, as if she knew, "my sissy is gone, I'll do whatever it takes to get outta here!"

more pics to come..

3 comments:

  1. Yes!! I am so proud of both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! Congratulations...thank you for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Audrey! Laura, I know she's a tiny little thing, but I see so much of you in her :) She's beautiful...so glad you get to have her home and am praying E gets to go home soon too so you can all be together!
    Love you all...
    Mel

    ReplyDelete