Im sad/angry at TTTS for what it took from me in this pregnancy:
- optimal health & opportunity for my girls
- my hopes of having a low intervention pregnancy and birth- HA!
- the chance to ever have a non-C-section birth (most likely)
- peace of mind
- the ability to prepare the nursery I had been wanting, particularly sanding and painting a yellow dresser/ changing table
- the ability to move homes in order to prepare for them
- the opportunity to travel for showers
- the ability to be more functional so that Ryan wasn't so overwhelmed
- the opportunity to be as involved in RUF this semester
Im thankful the Lord allowed it to stop at that, and that He is redeeming my TTTS. Also that He has promised to make good out of even the most broken of situations for those that love Him (romans 8:28). One of the things I love about Christianity is that it gives us freedom to grieve and groan the brokenness of the world, while at the same time calling us to eagerly HOPE as the world will someday be completely restored! (romans 8, john 11).